NFPA Bourkes with Lightweight Helmet
- Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 6-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
- NFPA-certified Bourke eye shields (optional) offer large lenses and an easy flip-down style.
- Advancements in fiberglass composite shells provide one of the lightest traditional fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz. to 54.4 oz. without compromising protection.
- The Bullard Bourke Eye Shields kit includes NFPA Bourke Eye Shields, attachment hardware, and an instruction manual.
- Flips down with a smooth one-handed motion. Flips back up in the same smooth motion for unobstructed viewing.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Cleans with mild detergent, rinsing thoroughly with water.
AVAILABLE FOR THE UST-LW TRADITIONAL HELMET
- Installs in 2 easy steps to the UST-LW helmet.
- One of the lightest fire helmets on the market, ranging from 49.3 oz (1.3 kg) to 54.4 oz (1.5 kg)
- New super matte finish available in black, red, white, and yellow; other colors available in gloss finish
- Molded nylon inner liner with polyurethane foam thermal barrier provides impact protection and resistance to internal heat rise
- Easily removable cotton ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- ReTrak Visor offers one-handed operation, accommodates eyewear, and can be easily removed for cleaning without tools. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1, Standard for Eye and Face Protection.
- Personalized leather front ordering has never been easier online at www.buildyourbullard.com
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Firefighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets